Output voltage drop DC/AC
Less than 3.9V
DC12V : 8mA DC24V: 15mA
Standard detected object
18*18*1 (A3 iron)
Working enviroment temperature
-25C - +75C
DC/AC Response frequency
200HZ / 25HZ
more than 50 Ω
Working principle inductive of proximity switch
Inductive proximity switch is composed of three parts: oscillator, switch circuit and magnified output circuit.
The oscillator will generate an alternating electric field.
When hemetalobject approaches this electric field and reaches the induction distance, whirlpool will generate in metal object, resulting in attenuation of vibrati on and then stop.
The changeof vibration and stop of oscillator is treated by behind stage mag- nifide circuit and convertedto switching sign, triggering driving control for non-contact detection.
Features of proximity switch
Take high frequency oscillation type proximity sensor(front detector)as representative example to briefly explain general features of proximity switch
About detected object:
When the material of detected object is non magnetic metal, the distance of action should deseend.
But when the foil material is approximately thicker than a.01mm,the detection distance will be the same as that of magnetic objest.
If the fiIT plating is ectremely thin or non-conductive, detection cannot be conducted.
The effect of cladding material,When detected object has cladding material, take note of the changing of detection distance.
About maintenance and overhaul
·In order to keep the proximity sensor to work stably for longtime, the following regular examinations should be performed just like general control
1. Check the installation pocition of detected object and proximity sensor if any deviation,loosening or deformation exists.
2. Check the attached wires and connecting parts if any loosening,bad contact or wire breaking off exists.
3. Check if there is any metallic powder accumulation or not.
4. Check if the temperature condition and surrounding environment condition are normal or not.
5. Check if the detection distance is normal or not.