AC/DC Switching Power Supply (SMPS)
1) AC input range selected by switch.
2) Protections: Short circuit/Over load.
3) Cooling by free air convection.
4) 100% full load burn-in.
5) Lost cost.
6) High reliability.
If you can cooperate with us, we will be honored and you will benefit from:
* The good construction warranty1~2 years
* Your client satisfied on the right schedule and quality
* Your can get good reputation from your market and obtain more orders
* Our professional service before and after sale
* The free samples after your first 3 orders
* The reasonable price
* Any questions from you are welcome and will be replied in 24 hours
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company? How many people work in your company?
A: We are a factory and we got 500 workers till this year.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China, about 1.5 hours from Guangzhou by air. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
|Output||DC output Voltage||5V||12V||24V||48V|
|Adjustable range for DC Voltage||±10%||±10%||±10%||±10%|
|Set up,rise,hold up time||200ms 100ms 30ms|
|Input||Voltage Range||170-264VAC 47-63HZ 240-370VDC|
|AC inrush current||Cold start current 50A /230VAC|
|Protection||Overload||Related output power 105-150% start overload protection|
|Protection type: cutoff output, recovery after restart power|
|Hiccup mode,recovers automatically after fault condition|
|Environment||Working temp humidity||-10~+60°C 20%~90%RH|
|Stor temp, humidity||-20~+85°C 20%~90%RH Non-condensing|
|Safety||Withstand voltage||I/P-O/P:1.5KVAC 1min|
|Standard||Safety standard||Fit UL1012|
|Refer||Design refer to GB4943,UL60950,EN60950|
|EMC standard||Design refer to GB9254,EN55022 Class A|
|Note:1.All parameters not specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, related load and 25 degree of ambient temperature.2.Wave&noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf&47uf parallel capacitor.3.Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.|